Tex ATC Division are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Business Development Manager to join their team at Claydon Business Park, Great Blakenham, near Ipswich (full time, permanent).
Tex ATC Division was established in 1996 and parent company Tex Holdings plc are listed on the London Stock Exchange. Tex ATC Division consist of two subsidiaries:
- Tex ATC Services Ltd is a niche engineering group who specialise in design, manufacture and installation of Visual Control Rooms (VCR’s) for both civilian and military applications worldwide including provision of specialist consultancy on many international projects
- Tex Special Projects Ltd design and fabricate specialist civilian and military engineering solutions, undertaking research and development for leading edge engineering consultancies
With leading expertise in production of bespoke steel structures and client specific glazing technology, Tex ATC Division use experience, knowledge of material applications and continual research and development to provide products that are value engineered to provide the optimum operational performance in many exciting worldwide projects.
The key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include but not be limited to the following:
- To identify prospects, researching and analysing sales options
- Establish contact with prospects and develop relationships
- Translate customers ideas into tangible solutions
- Attend meetings within the UK and overseas
- Prepare reports for the board of directors
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Generating and providing quotations
- Strong proven track record in sales
- Self motivated
- Able to work independently
- Complete tasks without the need for ongoing instruction
- Thrive at communicating confidently and accurately at all levels
- Possess exceptional organisational and presentation skills
- Full, clean UK driving licence required
You will be computer literate and conversant with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Due to the sensitivity of the material held and employed within the role, the candidate may be required to undergo security background checks. Tex ATC regret that we can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Salary is negotiable depending upon experience. Please send your CV and covering letter for the attention of the HR Department. See listing on Indeed.co.uk. No agencies.